Skip to main content

Head Start

CAPRW Head Start: Where Children and Families Learn, Grow, and Belong.

Compassion ● Belonging ● Resilience ● Commitment

Application Options

-Print off and mail in a paper application
-Complete the online application below
-Call the Enrollment Hotline at 651-603-5977
-Visit our office at 450 Syndicate Street N, Suite 5, in St. Paul

In-Person Applications

The Community Action Resource Center is open for drop-in applications, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m. However, we recommend making an appointment before stopping by. To make an appointment Monday through Friday, please call 651-603-5977 to speak to an Enrollment Specialist. Our staff will be available to answer any of your questions and help you complete your application. If you would like to print an application and fill it out at home, please follow the link below:

Online Applications

If you have any questions about scholarships and funding, contact our Subsidy Administrator, Elizabeth Sherman at or call at 651-248-2595.

Check out our four-star Parent Aware rating and explore other Parent Aware resources!

Head Start Main Office 

Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Community Action Resource Center, Suite 5
450 Syndicate Street North
St. Paul, MN 55104

* Community Action is an equal opportunity provider.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling 866-632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

833-256-1665 or 202-690-7442; or


*This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Our Impact This Year

  • People Who Received Utility Bill Assistance


  • Children Enrolled in Head Start & Early Head Start


  • People Whose Utility Bills Were Lowered Through Home Weatherization


  • Workers Provided with Transportation Support Including Vehicle Loans, Repair Grants, and Transit Passes


© 2024 Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties

Powered by Firespring