How Can Employment Services Help Me?
If you are looking to improve your financial standing, Community Action’s Employment Services may be able to help you.
Our Employment Services staff support our neighbors who are looking for new or better employment, job training and support services, education, and financial literacy.
Through this program, you will gain more than just skills and employment. You will also create your own financial empowerment plan, learn to fully understand your financial commitments, and move toward healthy financial practices such as saving, budgeting, and asset development with the goal of reducing dependence on financial assistance programs.
You’ll work directly with a case manager to create and maintain an individualized Economic Empowerment Plan, with the ultimate goal of increasing your ability to maintain self-sufficiency.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for Employment Services, you must:
- Live in Ramsey or Washington County.
- Be 18 years or older and able to work.
- Be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Be willing to work with your case manager to follow your goal plan to reach your full potential.
For more information or to apply, please call us at 651-603-5880.
“I wish I had done this sooner. If you are poor, you need to know there are opportunities out there to make a good living.”
- Nathon, Project Success Participant, Core Manufacturing Skills Certificate Holder