Skip to main content

Energy, Food, Housing

Energy Assistance

The last day to apply for the Energy Assistance Program was May 31, 2024.

The new program season will start on October 1.  

If you are behind and need help with your heating and electricity, please click on your county for a list of other agencies that may be able to help you. 

If you would like an application mailed to you in September, complete this form.

If you are interested in applying for Weatherization, please call 651-645-6470.


Household eligibility changes year to year. To see if you qualify, consult the 2023-2024 Eligibility Guidelines table below:

Household Size 1-Month Gross Household Income Annual Gross Income
1 $2,722 $32.667
2 $3,559 $42,719
3 $4,397 $52,770
4 $5,235 $62,822
5 $6,072 $72,874
6 $6,910 $82,925

Based on 50% of State Median Income.. For larger household guidelines visit here.




Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
450 Syndicate Street North, Suite 122
St. Paul, MN 55104

Phone: (651) 645-6470
Fax: (651) 603-5984

Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm)



Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
1101 Geneva Avenue North 
Oakdale, MN 55128

Phone: (651) 645-6470
Fax: (651) 529-1538

Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m – 4:30 p.m. (Closed 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm) 


Helpful Links


“Thank you very much for fixing my boiler and chimney. The people that came to do all the work were very nice to work with and they did a great job. My house is now very comfortable in this cold weather.”


Our Impact This Year

  • People Who Received Utility Bill Assistance


  • Children Enrolled in Head Start & Early Head Start


  • People Whose Utility Bills Were Lowered Through Home Weatherization


  • Workers Provided with Transportation Support Including Vehicle Loans, Repair Grants, and Transit Passes


© 2024 Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties

Powered by Firespring