An Energy-Efficient Home Lowers Utility Bills
Though you may not be aware, your home may have trouble conserving energy. Community Action’s Energy Conservation services can help you and your family live comfortably, while keeping your home’s energy efficient and affordable. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of households like yours by providing home energy audits and home weatherization services.
What Is Weatherization?
Our weatherization services make improvements to your home that help conserve energy, maintain temperature, and provide a safe and healthy living environment. The upgrades we make to your home will lower your monthly energy bills, while also lowering its impact on the environment and your community.
Am I Eligible?
All Energy Assistance participants are eligible for Energy Conservation and Weatherization services. If you believe you are eligible, call us at 651-482-8260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information and see how we can make your home more energy efficient and help lower your energy bills.
To receive Energy Conservation and Weatherization services, you must first apply for our Energy Assistance services:
What Is the Weatherization Process?
A lot goes into our Weatherization Process, and you should have all of the facts before you seek Energy Conservation and Weatherization for your home.
- 30+ years of experience in our community
- Trained and knowledgeable staff
- Up-to-date, cutting edge technology
- Regular certifications to maintain our expertise
Informed and Secure
- We wear uniforms and carry identification badges
- All staff members and contractors must pass a background check
- We leave behind information about our work and our business card
- We keep you up to date on what's happening
- We are here to answer your questions
“Thank you very much for fixing my boiler and chimney. The people that came to do all the work were very nice to work with and they did a great job. My house is now very comfortable in this cold weather.”