City of White Bear Lake Residents: Crisis Assistance Available
Grants are available to help City of White Bear Lake residents who have experienced a loss of income related to the COVID-19 to support housing costs and on a limited basis, childcare.
DON'T WAIT - GET HELP NOW. While evictions are on hold until December 31, 2020, you are still responsible for paying your rent. Apply today. Waiting could put your housing at risk.
Si necesitas asistencia en Español, favor de llamar a 651-999-5737.
Caawinaad af-soomaali ah, fadlan soo wac 651-999-5737.
Yog koj xav tau kev pab hais lus Hmoob, hu rau 651-999-5737.
For all other languages, on-demand phone interpreters are available, please call 651-999-5737.
Families may receive up to $5,000 and individuals up to $3,000.
Assistance helps pay for past due balances, plus the current month, and can include:
- Mortgage (PITI, property taxes must be escrowed)
- Homeowner Association Fees (HOAs)
- Utilities (heat, electricity and internet only)
- Childcare cost that have increased due to COVID-19 and/or may lose childcare due to a past due balance
- Experienced a loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current household income (AND prior to loss of income) is at or below 400% of the federal poverty guideline ($104,800/4-person household).
- Have a past due rent or mortgage balance occurring after March 1, 2020.
- Households served on a first come-first served basis.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the COVID-19 Relief Assistance Application and either:
- Email the application and required documentation to CAPCares@caprw.org.
- Fax the application and required documentation to 651-365-2386.
- Mail the application and required documentation to: Community Action, 450 Syndicate Street North, Attn: White Bear Lake Relief Program, Suite 122, Saint Paul, MN 55104.
Questions: Call Community Action at 651-999-5737.
Click the link below to download the application: