City of Woodbury Residents: Crisis Assistance Available
Grants are available to help City of Woodbury residents who have experienced a loss of income related to the COVID-19 to support housing costs a.
FUNDS ARE LIMITED. Apply today. Waiting could put your housing at risk.
Si necesitas asistencia en Español, favor de llamar a 651-999-5737.
For all other languages, on-demand phone interpreters are available, please call 651-999-5737.
Households may receive up to $2,000.
Assistance helps pay for past due balances only and can include:
- Mortgage (PITI, property taxes must be escrowed)
- Homeowner Association Fees (HOAs)
- Experienced a loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline ($52,400/4-person household).
- Have a past due rent or mortgage balance occurring after July 1, 2020.
- Households served on a first come-first served basis.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the COVID-19 Relief Assistance Application and either:
Email the application and required documentation to CAPCares@caprw.org.
Fax the application and required documentation to 651-365-2386.
Mail the application and required documentation to: Community Action, 450 Syndicate Street North, Attn: COVID-19 Relief Program, Suite 122, Saint Paul, MN 55104.
Questions: Call Community Action at 651-999-5737.
Click the link below to download the application: