Washington County Residents: Get Help with Rent
Washington County has funding available to help you pay current and past due rent and utilities including gas, electric, and water.
- Are a current Washington County resident
- If you have past due rent, utility costs or currently experiencing homelessness
- Have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 public health emergency
- Assistance can be provided regardless of immigration status
- Currently earn less than 80% of the Area Median Income
To apply, complete the Washington County Covid-19 Emergency Rental Application below:
Washington County Residents: Homeowner Relief Grant Program
Homeowners in Washington County who have experienced a reduction in income because of the COVID-19 pandemic may apply for one-time grants of up to $10,000 to help make housing payments.
- Property must be located in Washington County and be the primary residence of household (homesteaded)
- Delinquency or financial hardship must be due to a documented COVID-19-related financial impact on the household
- Eligible housing payments include: home mortgage/loan, homeowners’ association dues, manufactured home community lot rent or land trust property land payments
- Assistance is limited, households with greatest financial need will receive priority
Complete the Washington County Homeowner Stabilization Fund Application and email application and required documentation to email@example.com or fax to 651-458-1696.