Skip to main content


Ramsey County Relief

City of St. Paul and Ramsey County Rental Assistance

Are you a renter in Ramsey County who has fallen behind on rent due to COVID-19? 

Don't wait! We can help you today!

Community Action has teamed up with Ramsey County and the City of Saint Paul to create the Saint Paul -Ramsey County Rent Assistance Program, a new tenant assistance program for Ramsey County renters struggling to pay rent due to financial burdens associated with COVID-19. Eligible renters include households that earned 80% or less of area median income in 2020, or in the most recent 2 months. Financial assistance is also available to help pay energy and water bills.

Language Support

Si necesita asistencia en español, favor de llamar a 651-999-5737.

Caawinaad af-soomaali ah, fadlan soo wac 651-999-5737.

Yog koj xav tau kev pab hais lus Hmoob, hu rau 651-999-5737.

For all other languages, on-demand phone interpreters are available, please call 651-999-5737.

How Do I Apply?

Complete the COVID-19 Relief Assistance Application:

City of St. Paul and Ramsey County Rental Assistance Application

The Saint Paul -Ramsey County Rent Assistance Program is also working with several organizations to provide field navigators to explain the program’s rules and requirements, help you with the application and required documents, and to follow up with the status of your application, if needed.

Please reach out to any of our Field Navigator Partners listed below for more details and questions about the new Saint Paul - Ramsey County Rent Assistance Program. These organizations are available to explain the program’s rules and requirements, help you with the application and required documents, and may follow up with the status of your application.

Field Navigators

Communidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio (CLUES)

Rapid Response Hotline: 651-362-0162

Hmong American Partnership (HAP)

Mía Nhia Lor, Program Mamager


Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC)

Heidi Jimenez


McLemore Holdings

1-800-991-7036 (general questions)

Program Administrator

Community Action is responsible for processing all applications and may be contacting renters and landlords for more information or to request documents. You can reach us by phone at 651-999-5737 or via email at

Our Impact This Year

  • People Who Received Utility Bill Assistance


  • Children Enrolled in Head Start & Early Head Start


  • People Whose Utility Bills Were Lowered Through Home Weatherization


  • Workers Provided with Transportation Support Including Vehicle Loans, Repair Grants, and Transit Passes


© 2022 Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties

Powered by Firespring