Ramsey County Residents: Get Help with Rent, Mortgage, or Utilities
Ramsey County residents who have lost of income due to COVID-19 and need help paying for housing costs may be eligible for Emergency Assistance.
- Adults with children and those who are pregnant can receive up to $5,500 in housing assistance.
- Single adults can receive up to $3,000 in housing assistance.
- Families and single adults can receive up to $3,000 in utility assistance.
Emergency Assistance helps pay for:
- Past due rent and mortgage payments.
- A damage deposit.
- Utilities, including electricity, heat and water, when there is threat of disconnection.
- Car repairs for work transportation.
For information on emergency housing, visit Housing Services and Support.
Call 651-266-4884 for assistance.