Ramsey and Washington County Residents: Crisis Assistance
Due to a large demand, we have temporarily closed the application. Please check back for updates.
Grants are available to households who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and live in Ramsey or Washington County. Grants are limited and not guaranteed.
If approved, grants can be used to pay past due housing costs or if you are working or job searching, the cost of car repairs or maintenance.
Don't wait! Get help now!
Si necesita asistencia en español, favor de llamar a 651-999-5737.
Caawinaad af-soomaali ah, fadlan soo wac 651-999-5737.
Yog koj xav tau kev pab hais lus Hmoob, hu rau 651-999-5737.
For all other languages, on-demand phone interpreters are available, please call 651-999-5737.
Households may receive one-time grant assistance up to $1,200. Grants help pay for past due housing costs or if you are working or job searching, the cost of car repairs or maintenance:
- Mortgage (PITI, property taxes must be escrowed).
- Car repairs or maintenance.
- Resident of Ramsey or Washington County.
- Financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Households served on a first come-first served basis.
How Do I Apply?
Complete the COVID-19 Relief Assistance Application:
- Apply Online: COVID-19 Relief Assistance Application
- Email the application and required documentation to CAPCares@caprw.org.
- Fax the application and required documentation to 651-365-2386.
- Mail the application and required documentation to: Community Action, 450 Syndicate Street North, Attn: COVID Relief Program, Suite 122, Saint Paul, MN 55104.
For additional questions, call Community Action at 651-999-5737.
Click the link below to apply online or you can download and print the application: